Friday 4 November 2011

BORING Sept 26

Sundays are a fairly boring thing in this house. Forgot to mention last post that the host parents like to sleep as late as possible. Usually during the week the kids have been up an hour and a half before one of the parentsgets up to take the kids to kindergarten/day care. The weekends are worse.. they sleep until about 11 or 12pm. The kids still get up around 8am on the weekends. Can't leave the house early either because Yasmina and Thomas want to see that the kids are still there before even giving the plans for the day. By the time permission is given to leave, it's almost time for nap :(

Had the kids up and dressed by 8am since they wouldn't sleep later. Yasmina up by 11:30, so Sarah and I got the kids ice cream while Yasmina ran errands. Got home just in time for Sarah, Sunny and I t take a nap while Yasmina actually took one of her kids with her somewhere.. Sam.

Skyped a bit with mom just to let her know that I was still alive and got to speak to my dad a bit.

Weird fact of the Day: Kim (Thomas' oldest) has the same birthday as me.. Dec 8th. Except I'll be 23 and he'll be 21. Small world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment