Friday 4 November 2011

The morning after :/ Oct 1st

Now this should have been an even bigger clue to how the next few weeks were gonna go.

Sarah and I arrived home arund 4:45am with McDonalds after a 15euro taxi ride. So much better than the train :)

Now, Yasmina knew full well that we went out the night before, and I never actually went to sleep that night/morning. She banged on my door at 6:45am to deal with Sunny when he wasn't making more than a small little sound. Again, in all the time it took her to walk out of her room and around to mine, she could have taken care of Sunny. He's sick and his crib is in her walk-in closet which is connected to her bedroom. Thanks to making a bunch of noise that morning, both kids were up by 7:45am. She then slept til 11 or so and Thomas arrived home around 9am, then proceeded to ignore the kids.

Saturday is supposed to a day where the family goes to the Farmer's Market and I take Sam to the playground across the street. Sam has been refusing to go to the playground because she isn't getting any time with her parents. I ended up being pushed back and pushing a buggy full of groceries. Why did I actually need to come on this trip if both parents, Kim and LaLa are there?

Plus, Sunny has been sick for a couple weeks and no trip to the dr.

Mom supports my decision to save and move if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment