Friday 4 November 2011

Reeperbahn!! Sept 30

Sarah's last weekend in Hamburg!! So sad, gonna miss her. What made it worse was that since it was my day off and not Sarah's, Yasmina came literally banging on Sarah's  door at 6am to ask if she was still working and if she was going to "deal with Sunny". In the time it took her to leave her room, walk across the apartment and wake Sarah up, she could have calmed her son herself. I felt so bad, but still ended up sleeping until around 9 when the cleaning lady showed up. Sarah left to pick up Sunny from day care because Yasmina wanted a long lunch with her mom. Seriously?! Ugh.

I was going to try and find the grocery store, but I was too lazy and decided on a shower instead. Reeperbahn tonight!! And got a new hair color to dye my hair: dunkle kirche = dark cherry :) Turns out it's black, but purple in the sun, ha ha.

We left around 9 or 10 for Sarah's friend Natalie's apartment in Altona for a couple hours. Stayed there until midnight and met a bunch of other au pairs. Loved the fun, hated the 4 or 5 flights of stairs attached, ha ha. You can't help, but love the Reeperbahn. I think we went to Finnegan's, an Irish pub. We danced and danced until about 4am. Got lots of pics, will post when possible :) Later was McDonald's and my first taxi ride.Not much sleep to be had :)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment