Sunday 6 November 2011

Remember, Remember the 5th of November...

Eye Hammond: Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot... But what of the man? I know his name was Guy Fawkes and I know, in 1605, he attempted to blow up the Houses of Parliament. But who was he really? What was he like? We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world.

---- V for Vendetta (2006)

I love that movie. I'm going to have to download it :)

I almost over slept today :/ my sleeping is getting bad again. Might need to revert back to sleeping pills. Stayed up too late last night watching X-Men: First Class with Alicia and watching for Casey and Ashley's dad to come pick them up. The twins actually had clothes on this morning when I woke up. Huge surprise for me. Once we dug out a disco ball, the boys were entertained long enough for Alicia to get some work done, but I've got the boys from 2 until 6 because of a photo shoot. The boys have been pretty good because they know neither of their parents are here to demand attention of. I really need to clean this place up. The toys are strewn everywhere.... evidence of a good time, ha ha.

Hopefully I'll get to go out and have some late night fun next weekend with Sarah and the French girls, Cecile and Angelique. Can't wait to go shopping for a nice dress and some shoes. The weather is almost too perfect right now to not wear a dress :) and Yes I'll post pics when possible. I asked mom to send a memory card reader. My camera is getting too full of pics.

Wow, these boys sure drink and eat A LOT. Gussy is almost always eating and Ewey is constantly drinking. If they were eating/drinking anything not healthy, I might say something, but Gussy is always eating yogurt, rice bickies or ham and Ewey is always drinking milk. They both constantly sucking down milk, ha ha. They love their new bottles that I got them and are constantly using them.

I think the boys are finally learning a lesson about actually needing to wear clothes. Gussy has racked himself twice and then Ewey did it once, lol. And I've nearly had my nose broken 3 times since I've been here.

Alicia just got back from her photo shoot. I tihnk everyone should use her studio. She has some awesome photos. Alex to come back later from the Gold Coast and is making a Japanese curry.

I so wanna go to the Gold Coast. :) Maybe I'll talk Sarah into going with me since it's just close enough for a full day trip.

**Word of warning. Thinking about switching to a different site for my blog. Having problems with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment